Join the movement!
To help abused women to develop confidence and self-worth, so they can become independent, self-reliant, and take pride in developing their own security, with economic independence.
This is achieved by:
- Providing individual evaluations and analysis, which will identify the strength of each victim.
- Offer peer support group groups.
- Enroll them in our programs that offer a business plan and entrepreneurial skill development.
- Provide an individual support team that will offer encouragement, but yet accountability.
- Provide business grants to individuals that continue to demonstrate growth in their business.
Click here to learn bout our programs.
Confidence. To have a lack of confidence can be crippling physically, mentally, and emotionally. Stripping a person’s confidence can destroy a person’s self esteem. Victim of domestic abuse often lack the confidence to leave their situation, and the person that continues to abuse and control them. It takes courage for a person to leave a person that is controlling them, and believe they can stand on their own.
She Deserves helps women to rebuild their confidence, and empower them to stand on their own. This non-profit organization will teach these deserving women the entrepreneur skills they can use to build their own business, so they can become secure of themselves and have economic independence. These entrepreneur skills will compliment the life skills they must learn to move on, heal, and regain the confidence they have lost.