- A comprehensive program providing evaluation and support for women that have been victims of domestic abuse, in the form of case management to develop entrepreneurial skills.
Peer support groups
- Many survivors feel like they should be able to cope with their abuse. But the pain lasts longer than we expect and is bigger than we think it will be. There are ways that we can help survivors through this process. One of the most effective ways is finding and being open to support and help from others. Peer support programs like what She Deserves offers are one way to get support from others who can understand what we're going through.
Workshops and Training
- 12-Week Entrepreneurial Development Training Program
- Small Business Development
- Accountable business plan workshop
Assistance & Services
- Credit Counseling
- Business Plan Development
- Business Financial Statements
- Computer & Internet Access
Growing business solutions
- Connect with business partners for business development
- Scholarships for products and services needed for clients business